Our Wedding Pictures

While we are enjoying a wonderful vacation at sea with my family, I thought I'd share a very personal and highly anticipated post: our wedding pictures!  We got them back the night before we left, and I had to look at all of them right away...quite a few times.  I'm not going to say a whole lot about each picture, like I did in Our Engagement Pictures post, since weddings are pretty self explanatory, but I thought you'd enjoy looking through them, anyway!

The Bride

The Groom

The Guys

The Girls

The Dress



Getting Ready










Getting up close and personal with my church mentor!



The Ceremony







Lighting the unity candle

First kiss as husband and wife!

We're MARRIED!!!!

The Reception

We used WedPics for an I Spy game at the reception - it was amazing!



Toasts!

Clink!  Clink!  Clink!

Signing our marriage license at the end of the night  - it got wine spilled on it, ripped, but it still went through!

Our photo wall!  Our venue actually BOUGHT it from us, they thought it was so cool!
Thank you so much to everyone that was able to join Joe and I for our special day.  It truly was magical!  I also want to thank our dear friend, Dana, from Dana J Photography for taking our pictures, and Karisa from Karisa Joy Photography for being her second shooter!  If you have any questions about the wedding, feel free to ask in the comments below!  I'll respond when I get home!

Comments