Daxis Wrap by Pariser Landluft


So far this year, I'd have to say that this Daxis Wrap by Pariser Landluft has been my favorite project from my KnitCrate subscription.  It's such a nice, minimalistic design, and I love the checkerboard texture on the majority of the shawl.  The pattern was very simple and easy to follow, which makes it perfect for a beginner, though I have to admit, as a knitter of well over ten years, I did get a bit bored towards the end.  However, even if you are an advanced knitter, the finished project is still worth it.


Knit out of La Brebis Marled Sock in the colorway Grey Twist, it's so soft and lightweight that it reminds me of a well loved, worn-in t-shirt.  I love it so much that, although I just finished this project the other day, I'm already planning to add it to my handmade capsule wardrobe (Which is definitely happening this year - more on that later!).


As you can see, it does have an asymmetrical shape, which was a little tricky to style at first. My favorite way to wear it so far is to arrange the "center" point and long tail to the front, and tuck the shorter tail beneath the shawl, similar to the second picture in this post.  As with all shawls and wraps, though, there is an infinite number of ways to wear them!

What do you think of this wrap? If you're interested in signing up for your own KnitCrate Membership, make sure to use my code: PEARLS20 for 20% off!

Did you miss my May KnitCrate Unboxing?  Check it out here:

Comments