5 Current Favorites

Hello!  It's been a while since I've posted here, and I although I want to get back into blogging (and vlogging) on a regular basis, I'm out of practice, so please bear with me for a little while here!  Today, I wanted to share five of my current favorite products with you, so if you happen to be looking for some new things to try, I've got you covered.  Most of these items are makeup/beauty related, but I also have a beverage recommendation, as well as a book that I highly suggest reading.  It has seriously changed my view on how I want to run things online!  So without further ado, here we go:


Ella + Mila Nail Polish in Lover's Suite
I first found out about Ella + Mila nail polish when I was pregnant with my daughter, Evelyn.  At the time, I was a big nail polish junkie, and although I didn't want to use as many harsh chemicals,  I still wanted to keep color on my nails.  So, the search began,  and I found out that this particular polish is made without Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, THPH, or Xylene, so it's safer than a lot of nail polishes out there!  I have a few different colors that I really like, but this pretty pale pink called Lover's Suite has been my favorite lately.  Oh, and bonus: you can now get it at Target!


EyeLure Magnetic Opulent Corner Lashes
I love the look of fake lashes, but I could never get them to look right on me.  I've also had negative reactions to all the different lash glues that I've tried.   So, when I stumbled upon these magnetic lashes from Eyelure (also at Target - I have a problem!), I figured they were at least worth a try.  I first wore them when we went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween last year, and they've been a staple ever since.  They're incredibly easy to put on, comfortable, and you can wear them up to fifteen times!


Farmacy New Day Gentle Exfoliating Grains
I've used this product for quite a while, though I don't know that I've ever talked about it, so I figured it was about time!  It's an exfoliating powder, so what I've found works best is to first run my hands under water, and then add some of the powder to the palm of my hand, and work it into a paste.  I can then exfoliate my face, and it provides such a gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin!  Plus, it smells like oatmeal, and I have to say, I really like that!


Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
I think I read Girl, Wash Your Face in about 2 days, which is crazy for the mom of a toddler, right??  I loved how empowering it was, and I honestly think that Rachel's words are really going to change the way that I approach life - not that I want to copy hers, but I want to be more authentic in my own, and create content that I'm excited about without fear of what others think.  I highly recommend this book, particularly to young moms out there!


London Fog Lattes
Maybe it's the cold, dreary, weather, but I have been craving London Fog Lattes recently.  If you've never had one, it's made with some Earl Grey tea, steamed milk, almond extract, and if you really want to get fancy, a bit of lavender, as well!  I'm currently working on perfecting my own recipe, so once I feel like it's just right, I'll share it with you!

So, now that you've seen what my current favorites are, it's your turn!  Let me know what you've been loving recently so that I can try it, too!

Comments