A while back, it was requested for me to share a few more recipes with you guys, but as I've mentioned before, I'm really not much of a cook. However, the recipe that I'm sharing with you today is one that I think we've kind of mastered for the most part! It's an amazing chicken fried rice recipe that works well as a side dish or main course. You can also swap out the chicken for some beef which is also quite tasty. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked white rice (cold)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with water. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and add eggs. Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes before scrambling with a spatula.
- Add the carrot and peas to the skillet, and saute until soft. Then, add the rice, soy sauce, and chicken. Fry together for a few minutes and serve hot.