Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser

Oh my goodness, you guys.  I think I have found my ultimate facial cleanser.  If you've been following me for a while, you're probably aware of how much I love Caudalie, despite their fairly steep prices.  Their Instant Foaming Cleanser is no exception.  It definitely blows the Caudalie Makeup Removing Cleansing Water that I'd used previously out of the, well, water, though.


It suds up so nicely, and really removes almost all my makeup.  I do find that it has a harder time with stubborn makeup like eyeliner and mascara, but my Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover can always go in and take care of that.  I also really like the scent!  Caudalie is one of those brands where you either love the way it smells or you hate it, and being that this smells like grape and sage, I would recommend smelling it before you think about purchasing it.


I originally shared this in my Birthday Sephora Haul, where I smelled this, and mentioned that I couldn't really smell the sage in it, but that it did have a slightly herbal scent to it.  However, while you are using it, the scent is much stronger, and you can definitely tell that it's there.  I find it really calming personally, and really enjoy it, though.


I do find that it dries out my skin a little, which is nothing a little moisturizer can't fix, but it maybe wouldn't be suitable for extremely sensitive skin.  Mine is typically drier, but I wouldn't say that there's much out there that really irritates it.  However, if you have oilier skin, it may be worth checking out.


Like I said, I really like this cleanser, and can certainly see myself purchasing this again.  However, I don't think that it's something for absolutely everyone.  It retails for about $28, which seems a bit expensive for a cleanser, but it does clean my skin very well, and doesn't have parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.  So, I guess it really just depends on the person.  What do you think, though?  Have you tried this cleanser before?  What are your opinions on it?  What is your favorite facial cleanser?  Let me know in the comment section!

No comments :

Post a Comment