Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Auburn

Well, guys, it took me a while, but I finally understand why there is so much hype around the Anastasia Brow Wiz.  I'd been using my Anastasia Brow Powder Duo for ages, but kept hearing and hearing about how wonderful this little guy was, and when I asked you guys about it, you all thought I should try it out, too!


Now, it is no secret that I struggle with my brows - I just don't really know what I'm doing with them, or even what they should look like half the time!  However, I will say that I think I'd gotten the color down fairly well with my Anastasia Brow Powder Duo, which I still use fairly often.  The Brow Wiz is so much faster, though.  The auburn shade maybe isn't exactly the shade I like to use, but man, it is quick, easy, and I don't have to mess with any additional brushes or anything like I do when I use the powder.


Plus, even though I prefer a more natural look to my brows, and use light, whispy strokes, you can easily just press a bit harder for a more dramatic or crisp look, so it's much more versatile than the powder.  As I've already said several times, I really do like the Brow Powder Duo, and as far as the actual product goes, I probably still like that one better, but the Brow Wiz has earned a spot in my collection, maybe even a permanent position.


I definitely see it as a convenience item that is easy to use to quick put on your brows and brush them into place, all in one item.  Hence, it is wonderful for days when you're running late, or maybe when you're on vacation and you don't want to pack a ton of makeup.  I know that's certainly how I'll be using it!  I also think it would be a fun item to use for those nights when you really want to amp up your makeup and go for bolder brows. :)


Overall, I have really been enjoying this little guy, and I love how compact it is for how much it really does!  As always, I'd love to know what you guys think, though!  You are honestly such a blessing to me, and have helped me out in the makeup department so much more than you know!  I'll talk to you again very soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment