Toni & Guy Heat Protection Mist

Some of you may know that I like to read other reviews after I've tried a product before I actually come online and talk to you guys about it.  My reasoning behind it is quite simple: If there's something that hasn't occurred to me, or doesn't bother me, but it does impact other people, I want to be able to tell you about it!  Most of the time, when I do this, I find out more negative aspects of a product, but I have to tell you: not this time.


Honestly, had I not gone and looked at reviews, I probably wouldn't actually be talking about this product right now, because to me, a heat protectant is a heat protectant.  All I was focused on was whether or not my ends were staying together better than they had with others (I couldn't really tell a difference between this and the Got2Be Guardian Angel, by the way), and how frizzy my hair was.  Apparently I was so focused on these couple things, though, I didn't even notice the best part about this product!


It makes your hair crazy shiny.  In fact, if you caught my updated Hair Care Routine, I must have subliminally known this, because when my hair needs an extra little boost, I like to use the Organix Renewal Argan Oil of Morocco, but I even said in the video that I didn't think my hair needed it that day.  Apparently, that's because of this guy!  Now, when I'm doing my hair, I kind of like to use this both before and after I style my hair, since it works not only as a protectant, but also as a shine booster, and I have to say - I like my shine!


As always, I'd love to hear from you guys!  If you've tried this product, let me know what you thought!  Did you like it?  Did you hate it?  Were you 'meh' about it?  What are your favorite hair products of the moment?  Are there any products out there that you think I should be trying out?  Let me know in the comment section, or just take a moment to say hi!  I love hearing from you guys!  Also, make sure to come back on Saturday for another post!  I like to put up new posts every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, so make sure to follow this blog so you don't miss a thing.  I hope you're having an amazing day and I'll talk to you again soon!

Comments

  1. I was eyeing this spray just yesterday because i need to get a new one! Glad I came across this post. x

    -Wildfire Charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it a couple of days ago because I really liked your minimalist hair routine and wasn't that sure about it after I had first used it. Today I curled my hair with a wand and was so impressed about the shine it gave to my hair. I love it now. The reason I didn't like it was because I thought it made my hair feel dry but that was because I used to much hair mouse in my ends. Reduced the amount today and they feel awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment