Thursday, July 9, 2015

Toni & Guy Leave In Conditioner

Relatively recently, I started using the Toni & Guy Leave in Conditioner, and decided that I loved it enough that it deserved its own blogpost.  This is the first thing I put into my hair once I leave the shower, and it has made a huge difference in how soft (and I have a feeling, shiny) my hair is.


I used to use the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, and still love that, too, but after a couple containers, got sick of it and wanted to try something new.  They work very similarly in that in addition to being a leave-in conditioner, they do several other things that leave your hair feeling really quite nice.  As I said, it helps to detangle my hair, helps give it shine and moisturizes it, and maybe I'm imagining things, but I think it gives my hair a nice little bounce, as well.


It does have a rather strong, sweet floral scent that I actually really like, but I can also see where it may be off-putting to some, so if you are interested in trying it out yourself, make sure to do a little sniff test before purchasing.


I did also find that though the directions suggest using a walnut size amount, I only need about half that amount, and I've got fairly long hair.  So, as with all products, start with less, then add more if needed.  Another bit of information about this product that I do think is important to mention is that it does have parabens in it, so if you are sensitive to this, then you may want to skip it.


I really do love it, though, and it has been working wonderfully with my hair.  Even just the application feels quite luxurious to me!  You know how some products seem to be able to do that thing where it feels like you're in a spa?  Yeah, that's what this feels like to me.

Have you tried this product?  What did you think?  What leave-in conditioners do you use?  Let me know in the comment section below, and make sure to follow this blog and come back Saturday for a new post!

No comments :

Post a Comment