Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Soufflé Body Crème

I feel like I've talked about how much I've wanted this product for the longest time!  In fact, I have proof that I have wanted this body cream for at least two years when I put up a post about My [then] Current Beauty/Fashion Wishlist.  That was the first appearance of this product on my blog, then it made a second appearance when my best friend got the Sugar Scrub as a gift for me.  So, this purchase has been a long time coming.


If I am to be completely honest, every time I use this body creme, I think about tossing out all my other body creams and lotions - which I won't do, of course - but that gives you an idea about how much I love this.  Really, though, if I didn't have all those other lotions, I would probably solely use this, even though it does cost $60 which seems a bit extreme for a body creme.  Nonetheless, the Laura Mercier bath and body line really is worth it.  I wouldn't be surprised if this and the sugar scrub ended up being my sole body products somewhere down the line.


First off, the scent is incredible.  Unless you're new to this blog, and just me in general, you probably know how much I adore all things bakery scented, particularly crème brûlée.  So, if you're not into bakery scents, maybe this isn't for you, but the scent is nice and light.  The formulation is very luxurious, as well.  When they say soufflé body crème, they mean it.  It's very light and goes on your skin so incredibly softly, I don't know that I can even describe it correctly.  It's just absolutely amazing, and leaves your skin feeling super soft, too.  I always pair it with the Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Sugar Scrub, and the two combined = heaven.  Not kidding.


Now, I understand that not everyone loves crème brûlée as much as I do, but if the other bath and body products from this line are as good as this, I would highly recommend taking a look at them.  I know they're expensive, so I definitely wouldn't rush into a purchase just because I said they were amazing (heck, I've been looking at this for years).  But, they also have scents like Almond Coconut, Fresh Fig, and a Crème de Pistache that I've heard a lot of good things about.  Might be worth a look!

As always, if you've tried this product before, let me know what you thought of it!  Or, if you've tried any of the other scents, let me know that, too!  Oftentimes, I get so fixated on a particular product, I'll miss other amazing things, so make sure to tell me about anything else I should try.  Also, make sure to come back on Thursday for a new post, and follow this blog so that you know exactly when I post.  I'll talk to you again, soon!

Comments