SkinnyMint Teatox Review

This is actually the second time that I have done the SkinnyMint 28 Day Detox, and I have to say, I really like it.  After my first time, I was still a bit skeptical, but as time went on, I realized how much I missed it, and had to do it again!  I haven't lost an amazing amount of weight on this detox necessarily, but I do find that I have quite a bit more energy, and my stomach is much flatter than it's been for a while.  Definitely a selling point for me!


When I was first researching this detox, I know I saw a lot of reviews that said people liked the Morning Boost much more than the Night Cleanse, but I do have to say, I'm actually exactly the opposite.  The Morning Boost consists of ingredients like yerba mate, nettle leaves, dandelion, guarana fruit, grapefruit leaves, strawberries, pineapple, and (probably the reason I don't care for it as much) green tea.  I'm not the biggest green tea fan for some reason.  It's not bad, and I really don't mind drinking it, it's just not my absolute favorite.


Meanwhile, the Night Cleanse has ginger root (love ginger!), orange leaves, lemongrass, senna leaves, peppermint, licorice root, hawthorne berries, and psyllium husk.  I imagine that it's the licorice that would cause some people to not like this as much, but honestly, I barely taste it, there are so many other flavors going on.  Though, I can probably taste the ginger most, and I love ginger.


As for the Teatox itself, you take the Morning Boost every morning of the detox to give you a little boost of energy, and suppress your appetite.  Then, you take the Night Cleanse every other night to clean out your system.  I was actually kind of unclear on this point before I went on this detox the first time, and was confused as to why there were so many fewer night cleanse tea bags.  I will say, though, the teas definitely do what they say they're supposed to, particularly the Night Cleanse.  There is a reason you only take it every other day.


If you are a tea drinker already, I would definitely recommend trying this TeaTox out - the flavors are really quite nice, and the benefits are pretty amazing.  However, I don't know that I would suggest it as much if you are not already a tea drinker.  As I said, the weight effects aren't spectacular - at least they weren't for me - so I don't think it would be worth it to try and become a tea drinker.  If you already are, this tea does seem to help your body. :)

So, as usual, I'd love to know what you thought of the SkinnyMint Teatox if you've tried it before!  Let me know, did it work for you?  Did it not?  Have you tried other teatoxes?  What did you think of them?  Honestly, any other information you could give me would be much appreciated!  I love hearing from you guys!  Also, make sure to come back on Saturday!  I'll be doing another fitness style post, this time with a little added technology.  Can you guess what it is?  Let me know in the comments!

Comments