Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Quick DIY Headband

I made another Hobby Lobby trip recently, and thought I'd do another really, really easy and quick DIY for you guys!  Honestly, it's probably just as easy if not easier than the Quick and Easy DIY Floral Necklace I showed you how to make a while back.  But, even though it's so incredibly easy, I still think it's really quite pretty, and has such a nice, simplistic elegance to it.


All you really need is a hair clip of your choosing (the one I have is from Fashion Tidbits, and you can find it here), and a craft headband (you can find the one I used here).  The type of headband you choose does make a difference, because as you'll soon see, this craft headband actually has a camouflaged ribbon on one side.


So, if you're really indecisive like me, all you really have to do is slip you clip into this little ribbon, and you can wear it for a day or two, then swap it out for another clip, which is much easier to store than multiple headbands!


However, if you want a more permanent hair accessory in your collection, all you have to do is apply a bit of hot glue to keep your clip in place!


Like I said, this is an incredibly easy DIY project, and makes for a nice, convertible hair accessory!  Personally, I love the option of just switching the clips out, and just having one real headband base, because even though I adore headbands, they're so difficult to organize nicely!  Clips, however, are much easier. :)


I hope you have enjoyed this post, and that it gives you some fun ideas!  This really is a versatile project, and if you try it out, I'd love to see your version!  I am on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram, so make sure to send me your pictures!

Also, stop by on Thursday for a new post on something that I accidentally had in the background of my first picture!  Can you guess what it is?  Let me know what you think in the comments below, and make sure to follow this blog and come back to see if you were right!  Until then, I love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment