Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara

It has been years and years since I've owned a mascara from Dior, and I'm so excited to have one in my collection, again!  Back in high school, I was given a sample of one of the Diorshow mascaras, and fell in love with them.  But, given that I was in high school at the time, and about to become a poor college student, I knew it wouldn't be what one would call an intelligent purchase.


However, now that I'm out in the real world, and have my own job, I figured that if I was going to treat myself, now would be a decent time.  So, I picked up the Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara, which you can also see in my Sephora Haul from earlier this month.  My idea with  this particular mascara was that the formula would be essentially what I remembered, and the curved brush would make it easier to apply to the tops of my upper lashes without getting product all over my lids.


Well, the formula is just as good as I remember, and not only does the wand make it easier to apply to the tops of my upper lashes, it also makes putting a coat on my bottom lashes a breeze!  While it doesn't necessarily make your lashes look fuller, the deep black coloring makes your lashes look super long and glamorous!  It really doesn't clump up much, either.  It's just a really nice, easy to work with mascara!


Now, you guys know that I've been in love with my L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara for years, so I'm sure you're wondering what the future of that mascara will be in my collection.  Or, perhaps you haven't thought about it at all, but I'm going to tell you anyway.  I think at this point in my life, since I can afford this mascara, I may be switching from the Voluminous Million Lashes.  I know!  Shock!  Horror!  But, I really love this stuff, and sometimes change is good. :)


Besides, can we just talk about the packaging for a moment?  It's gorgeous!  Sleek, sophisticated, and definitely feels like a luxury product.  I really do, truly love it, and personally can't think of anything I dislike about it.  So, if this is a purchase that you can afford, I would highly recommend.  Though, I do have to say that the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes has carried me well through my poor college student years, even into my post-college years!

I hope you've all enjoyed hearing my thoughts on this mascara, and I hope you'll do me a favor and let me know what your favorite mascaras are in the comment section!  I also hope that you'll do me the honor of coming back on Thursday, when I will be telling you my thoughts on a particular tea.  Can you guess which one?  Let me know what you think in the comment section below!

Comments