Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Sugar Scrub

Today, I wanted to talk to you about one of my favorite luxury items, and I'm sure you've been introduced to it before, whether it's been from me or another beauty girl.  It's the Laura Mercier Sugar Scrub, and my scent of choice is Crème Brûlée.  I actually received this as a gift from my best friend, and have been using it super sparingly because I love it so much.  Honestly, I have to keep myself from using it every time I bathe, and can see this becoming a part of my "permanent collection" (can you tell my real job is at a museum???).


This is an amazing exfoliant, and while I've read several reviews in which people aren't fond of the "goopy" texture it has, I really don't find that to be a problem.  I actually kind of like the texture, since it's a sticky sort of consistency that reminds me a little of a candy shop.  I do use the scoop to take the product out of the jar, just because it adds to the decadent experience, but you could certainly use your hands as well.  


Another cool thing about this scrub is that while it definitely gets rid of any dead skin, it also provides a nice, smooth finish to your body, making it almost feel as though you've put on moisturizer as well!  This is a double win for my incredibly dry skin, and a perfect product for summer when you want your legs to look their most radiant!


Finally, if you've been here for even a small amount of time, you probably know how much I love Crème Brûlée.  In fact, that's why my friend got me this particular scent, and I can guarantee that it isn't just the scent that I love.  I'm also obsessed with the dessert, as well!  In real life, I'm not really a dessert person at all - not sure why - but if Crème Brûlée is on the menu, it will usually end up in my belly.  So, apparently the next thing I should go for is the body butter, right?  Hmm.  I'll have to think about this...

Have any of you tried the Laura Mercier sugar scrubs or body butters?  What did you think of them?  Let me know in the comment section, or chat with me on FacebookTwitter, or Instagram!  Also, make sure to stop on by this Saturday for a new cocktail recipe!  You know how much I love a good adult beverage, so it seemed natural I should share a fun one for summer with you!  Until then, I hope you're having an incredible day!

Comments

  1. I have never tried anything Laura Mercier but heard lots of good things about it! That looks like a great scrub that I need in my life haha! Creme Brulee smells amazing and I'm sure the scrub does as well :)

    adelabella1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment