Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract

I have tried so many different makeup wipes, and I've disliked just about the same amount.  Either the smell drove me crazy, the texture felt weird, or they just plain ol' didn't work well.  But, I kept trying different ones, hoping for convenience-sake I'd find something that I liked.  Well, I finally found one that I not only liked, I loved: the Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract.


I'm sure that if you saw my recent Current Empties video, you've gathered that this is actually my second package of these towelettes, and I imagine I'll just keep on purchasing them I love them so much.  Personally, I still like to go through the whole routine of washing my face, but these are perfect for those times when you simply can't do all that.  


I also think they'd be wonderful for wiping down your arms and legs after a workout or day at the beach to carry you over to your next shower.  That may sound a little gross, but when I was younger, my dad would run marathons, and I remember he would wipe down with baby wipes so that he smelled better for our ride home.  It worked back then, these smell much better, and I don't plan on perspiring as much as he did, so I think it'll be fine!


So, what is it that makes these so much better than other makeup wipes I've tried?  Well, first off, the white tea extract smells incredible to me, but as you know, I'm a sucker for tea.  Maybe it's not for everybody, but I certainly think it's appealing.  The wipes themselves are really quite soft and gentle on your skin, but still nice and sturdy.  This was frequently a dealbreaker with other makeup wipes, as most of the others I tried were really scratchy.  I want to be relaxed when I'm taking care of my body, not in pain!  Finally, even though these have a nice, soft texture, they still get my makeup off quite easily.  Obviously not as well as washing with soap and water, but that's not what they're meant for, either.


These are definitely going to be my go-to makeup wipes for summer, which is so exciting for me!  After so much searching, I never thought I'd find ones that I liked!  As always, I'd love to know what you think, though!  Have you tried these towelettes?  What did you think of them?  Are there makeup towelettes out there even better than these I haven't heard of, yet?  Let me know by leaving a comment here, over on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.  I'd love to talk to you!

Finally, make sure to come back on Thursday!  I think I'm going to talk about another skincare product that will leave you feeling ready to go for summer.  Any ideas on what it could be???  Let me know what you think in the comment section below!

Comments