Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Joe's QALO Ring

Not going to lie, my husband has some pretty decent fashion sense.  Sure, he makes some rather interesting choices on occasion, but don't we all?  Anyway, because I like the things he picks out, I have become more and more inspired to do some men's fashion posts.  I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but, some of the items I'll show you may come in handy as gift ideas, or be good suggestions for the men in your life!


Today, I wanted to talk about Joe's QALO wedding band.  This is not the ring that we were married with (that one we save for special occasions), but it is the one that he wears on an everyday basis.  It's much more comfortable for him, and I think it looks really cool.  So, what makes it so different I need to talk about it?  Well, they are built for an active lifestyle.  Say you do a lot of manual labor, or do a lot of camping, hiking, just spending a lot of time outdoors in general.  This ring is essentially built for you.


They come in a variety of colors, and having my sense of color, Joe obviously went with black.  Does this remind you of my Diffusing Essential Oils post at all?  The coolest part about this ring, though, is that it's made out of silicone.  Yes, you can bend and stretch this ring, and it will be absolutely fine.  Is that not amazing?  So, it's safer than some rings, isn't going to get stuck on your finger, and they only cost $19.99 for a solid ring like this.  


It's definitely not your traditional wedding band, but we absolutely love it, and I think it would be worth a try if traditional rings are uncomfortable to you, or if you live a more active lifestyle.  It doesn't even matter if you're a man or not, because they have rings for women, too.  In fact, both my parents have been looking into getting these rings for themselves for that exact reason.


If you've had or wear a QALO ring, I'd love to know your thoughts on it, so please leave me a comment below!  Or, let me know what kind of ring you or your significant other like to wear.  I'd love to hear anything you'd like to tell me!  Oh, and can we just take a moment to appreciate how attractive this man of mine is?  I don't know that I could have been more blessed!  Love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment