March 9-15 in Erin Condren

I've been playing around with my Erin Condren Life Planner, and I think I'm starting to figure it out a little more!  Though some of you may think I'm creative, let's just get this out in the open: I'm not.  So, I actually did a lot of research on how other people decorated their planners, and took inspiration from them, then tried to make it look a little more me.  For example, I've been really into embracing the woods and the animals in them that are around me (hence my new fox hat), so I knew I wanted to have a legit woodland theme that I haven't really seen anyone else do.


So, how did I go about doing this?  First I like to put the washi tape down.  I've found that I like to separate the weekend from the rest of the week (which you'll see in a later picture), and also add a strip at the bottom, separating the days from the little note section, where I like to plan my dinners. 


Then, I like to think about the big events that are happening that week, and mark them off with bigger stickers so I know I won't forget to do them/go to them.  These tend to be more events than 'to do' type items, like having coffee with a friend (for those of you wondering, Michelle is from Loving Life in the Grind), or group Bible Study.



Finally, I add stickers for decoration, like the fox above, or to signify more important 'To-Do' items, like helping with youth group on Wednesdays, go to church, etc.  I also added a couple trees sporadically around the page, just because they looked cool.


Not going to lie, I'm not actually trying to remind myself to edit a vlog or even to take time to read with the little badger sticker below.  I just really kind of like badgers.  There is a story behind it, but only the people that really know me know it.



I hope you guys have enjoyed this post, and if you guys decorate your planner, please let me know!  I'd love to see pictures of your creations, and you can send them to me through Twitter or Instagram!

Comments