February 24, 2015: Shopping with Mom

I haven't put up a post like this in a while, so I need your help deciding if this is something I should continue.  You may have noticed that just to the right of this post, beneath the search bar and Instagram photos, I have a 'watch' section with two videos.  The top one is almost always my most recent beauty/fashion video while the bottom is my most recent vlog.  Granted, sometimes I get a bit behind, and they aren't always up to date, but what can I say?  I'm human.  Anyway, I thought that it might be kind of fun to give you lovely blog readers a little more information when I do vlog, since I definitely don't film every little thing I do.  So, if this is something you are interested in, let me know in the comment section!



Clearly, the bulk of yesterday was spent shopping.  My mom had a couple of things she wanted to look at or get, and I mostly just went along for the ride.  Our first stop was Menards, where we looked at some kitchen faucets, and though I personally think I look a bit unenthused about going there, I actually really love it.  It gets me thinking about what we might have in our house...when we get a house.  We also popped into Bath & Body Works, where I was debating between two new scents for our house: Fresh and Happy.  I did decide on one, but you'll have to keep watching this blog to find out which one I chose!  Then, we went into JoAnn Fabrics, which is a little like a Michael's or Hobby Lobby to pick up some yarn and a knitting book I'd been eyeing, then finally headed to Target.


I always do the most damage at Target, and rather than telling you here and now what I purchased, I thought I'd be mean, and make you wait for a full haul video!  I'm hoping to do it pretty soon here, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.  Make sure you're subscribed to my beauty & fashion channel so you don't miss it!  I'll try to put a post up here, too, but I can't make any guarantees!  Once again, I wanted to quick ask for your help, and let me know if you like this kind of post, where you get to know more about what happened behind the scenes!

Comments