Chicken Stir Fry Recipe

Have I ever posted an actual recipe on this blog before?  I don't think I have.  Truth be told, I'm really not much of a cook, which I'm sure is a bit of a disappointment to my poor husband!  However, this chicken stir fry dish is one that always seems to turn out for me.  In fact, Joe recently told me that this is one of his favorite meals that I make!  It's really quite easy, too, which is probably why I can make it!


Ingredients

  • 2 chicken breasts, diced
  • 1/4 cup tamari
  • 1 Tbsp sesame oil
  • 3 Tbsp white vinegar
  • 1 Tbsp ginger
  • 1/4 cup onion, diced
  • 1/4 cup snap peas
  • 1/4 cup green pepper
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp garlic

Directions

Season the chicken with pepper and garlic.


Cook chicken about halfway through, then add the vegetables.  Allow vegetables to cook until the pepper is nice and brightly colored and the onion is slightly transparent.


Add all other ingredients.


Allow to simmer until liquid ingredients have evaporated slightly.


Serve with rice.


If you try this recipe, please let me know!  I'd love to know what you think of it, and if you really want to make my day, please send me pictures of your results!  Also, I'd love to know what some of your favorite, easy recipes are.  As I mentioned before, I'm really not much of a cook, so any simple recipes you can give me would be much appreciated!

Comments