Spiced Apple Toddy Obsession

If you are not a fan of the Spiced Apple Toddy scent from Bath and Body Works, then you do not want to come to my house.  I have had a slight obsession with for the past three years, and my passion for it has not waned, yet.  Which is naturally why I had to write a full blog post about it!


For those of you who haven't smelled this lovely candle, it is described as "the fragrance of a warming blend of apple brandy and spiced plum, infused with mulled cider and tart cranberry."  It smells so spicy and Christmasy, it's truly amazing.  Which is why I had to have it all over my house.  We have a few of the traditional, larger candles sprinkled around the house which is pretty standard for this time of year.


We also have a couple in little votives like the one above.  I'm hoping to do a Christmas House Decor video for you guys soon, and when I do, you'll have to watch for these votives in particular.  There are two of them, and our stockings hang beneath each one!  


But, since candles stay pretty localized unless they're actually burning, this year I decided to take this little obsession one step further when I saw that Bath and Body also had Wallflowers in the scent this year!  We have one in just about every room in the house, which makes it smell lovely all the time, and with the cute, Christmasy bases, they double as decoration!  Personally, we really like the Poinsettia flower for most of the rooms, which you can see in the photo above, and the pine branches in the photo below as something different.  There are a ton of cute options, though!


Clearly, Spiced Apple Toddy is my favorite candle of the season, but I'd love to know what your favorites are, too!  There are so many amazing scents this time of year, whether it's the spicy cinnamon scents like this one or the more mellow bakery scents, etc!  Let me know what your favorite scent is this time of year in the comment section!

Comments