Monday, September 8, 2014

My Bridal Shower

This past Saturday was my bridal shower, and it was so much fun!  A ton of my aunts and church friends were there for a brunch complete with plenty of tea, baked oatmeal, games, and of course pearls!  Plus, I absolutely loved my outfit, so I thought I'd share it with you lovelies!


My dress was a BB Dakota dress that I found from Dailylook.com, which is one of my favorite places to get clothing!  They put together so many fun looks, so you can see how to style different pieces!  My necklace was from the LeTote subscription service, and is a Noir Luxe Chloe Antique Necklace.  I've gotten so many compliments on this lovely necklace, it's definitely staying in my closet for quite some time!


If you've been around for a while, you've probably seen this purse before.  It is a Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair Bag I found on Shopbop (NOT Shop Bob - I can't even tell you how many times my finger has slipped to that spelling!) ages ago, and still use all the time!  It's such a nice, simple staple item, that I couldn't live without.  My bangles are from Dailylook - surprise! - and I've had them long enough where they are unfortunately not available anymore.


My shoes are from, you guessed it: Dailylook.  I don't know what is wrong with me, but I really haven't been shopping in many other locations!  Oddly enough, I've gotten a lot of compliments on these bad boys, too.  Once, I even had someone offer to buy them off of me!  Thing is, they're easily available online in a ton of different colors.  Apparently, you just need to go online and get some :)


I really did have an amazing day!  All of the games were so much fun, particularly the one in the picture below, where teams dressed their "brides" in the most fashionable gowns made of toilet paper!  I personally got to present the dresses, from risqué, to classic, girly, and trendy!  It was so much fun, and I sincerely wish each and every one of you could have been there!


My Outfit
Dress: BB Dakota | Necklace: LeTote | Bangles: Dailylook (unavailable) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes: Dailylook

No comments :

Post a Comment