July 4, 2014: Happy Independence Day!

I must say, after yesterday's Independence Day festivities, I am quite exhausted!  However, it was such a fun day, and I wouldn't change a thing!


If you didn't already know, I live in a rather small town in Minnesota, so some of these summer activities are a pretty big deal - even if they're not quite as well funded as some of the bigger shows.  We still go to the local parade (which is longer than the few seconds I show in the vlog, by the way), and depending on where you sit, the fireworks can be pretty awesome!



We, of course, have our own secret viewing spot, which puts us nice and close to the fireworks, so that you can actually feel them, which is incredible!  We really did have an amazing 4th of July, and I hope you did, too!  What are your Independence Day traditions?

Comments