Independence Day Glossybox First Impressions

Well, I've done it.  I've re-subscribed to Glossybox (I also subscribed to Boxycharm, so look forward to a First Impressions on that when I get it!).  I was never incredibly interested in subscription boxes, because I do like to choose my products, but for some reason it finally clicked in my brain that in going through some subscription services for beauty products, I get to try a bunch of products for less than I'd pay for them if I were to go out and buy the exact same product!


Also, before you watch this first impressions video, I will make the disclaimer that this is not an unboxing video.  I get far too excited when I get packages in the mail, so I have to open them right away, and since packages do not get delivered directly to my house right now, I find it unlikely that I will be able to ever do an unboxing video.  However, given that I do test some of the products out right away, I can give you my first impressions on the products, which I think may be useful, as well!



I hope you like this quick little video, and if you do, please be sure to head over to my beauty channel and subscribe!  I appreciate your support so much!  Also, if you know of any beauty boxes I should try out, please let me know in the comment section below!  I'd love to know if I'm missing out on some of your favorite boxes!

Comments