Friday, July 4, 2014

Fizzy Dreamsicle Cocktail Recipe

Does anyone else remember having Dreamsicles on warm summer days?  Those lovely orange and ice cream popsicles that would make your mouth water?  Well, I certainly do, which is why when I found out that there was such a thing as a Dreamsicle Cocktail, I had to try it out, and have been loving them ever since!


The original recipe I followed came from Drinks Mixer (which you can see here), but of course I had to change it up a little.  You know, make it my own, alter it to my particular taste buds, etc.  So, I decided to give it a little more of an orange taste by adding a little more orange juice, and thought it could use a little fizzier texture, so I added a little Sprite, too - though I imagine club soda would work as well.  If you are of legal age, I do hope you'll try these out, and let me know what you think (also, please drink responsibly!)!


Recipe:
1 oz. Triple Sec
1 oz. Amaretto
2 oz. Half and Half
3 oz. Orange Juice
2 oz. Sprite

Mix together Triple Sec, Amaretto, Half and Half, and Orange Juice, then top off with Sprite.  Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment