Teavana Fume Tea Set

I have wanted a tea set for just about as long as I can remember, but it wasn’t until I inherited a little teapot from work (you may have seen it on Instagram!), that I decided it was time to finally bite the bullet and get an actual, full tea set of my own. After quite a bit of searching, I finally found one that I thought fit our house and personality quite well, and have been using it every single day for my morning tea, so naturally, I had to tell you about it.


I found this lovely Japanese stoneware set from Teavana, and though I don’t actually drink the tea from there (I much prefer my Yogi tea), I adore the set itself! All of the pieces are unique, thanks to a reactive glaze that changes when the kiln comes into contact with it, creating an amazing mix of white, black, grey, and red. They are truly beautiful, and I feel so chic every time I use it.


The teapot itself is rather small, holding only about 2 cups of water, which certainly works fine for me, as I’m the only one in our house that drinks tea, and the cups did take me a bit of getting used to, as they don’t have handles like the teacups I’m used to. Having said that, I certainly don’t regret this purchase though, and certainly wouldn’t trade it in at this point!

Comments