Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Target Haul: Summer 2014

It's haul time!  Yesterday, I got to go shopping - mostly for my wedding coming up in October! - but I did get to run off to Target for a little while, and picked up a few more things than I'd intended.  Being a girl from the middle of nowhere that really doesn't get to Target very often, I figured this little splurge was okay, though.


I picked up a bunch of fun items, so I wanted to share them with you!  I hope you guys like this video, and make sure to subscribe to my channel if you haven't already!  I love talking to you guys, and subscribing gives you an easy way to get back here and hang out with me again!

1 comment :

  1. Yes, that is what I am when I am in the north living in a northern house, and yes, my name is Laura.

    ReplyDelete