Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

I've been meaning to writ about the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains for such a long time, but for some reason, about the time that I started using and loving these, I went through a phase where I just didn't want to write any posts at all (circa December-March 2014).  However, now I think it's safe to say that I am fully back in the swing of things as far as my blog goes, so I need to express my love for these things!


First of all, they're packaged as twist-up crayons, and maybe it's just me, but every time I use one, I think of that I Love Lucy episode, where she tries to learn French, and learns the sentence, "Le crayon est sur le table" or "The pencil is on the table".  So, then I have to sit in front of the mirror a while, trying to imitate Lucille Ball saying, "le plume" and "le crayon".

I do quite like the packaging, though.  They're easy to apply, but you don't have to worry about carrying a pencil sharpener or anything around, and at least the ones that I own are all nicely opaque and also have a lovely shine to them.  Oh, and did I mention that they come in a bunch of colors?  I myself have three of them: Romantic (red with just a hint of tangerine), Darling (a light lilac that I have yet to wear outside the house), and my favorite, Honey (a light pink with a hint of tan).


If you're already interested, just wait!  They're also moisturizing, which I love, and they also have a subtle scent of mint, which leaves your lips feeling nice and refreshed after application.  These babies have been out in stores for a while already, but if you haven't checked them out, yet, please do!  If you have tried them before, let me know what you think of them, and what your favorite color is!

No comments :

Post a Comment