Monday, June 30, 2014

OPI's My Pointe Exactly

I love grey nail polishes!  In fact, if you've been with me very long, you've heard me rave about Essie's Chinchilly, L'Oreal's Greycian Goddess, OPI's Tickle My France-y, and probably several others that fall into the grey-ish category.  I'm not quite certain what it is about that color, but I simply can't get enough of it.  Which is why it's probably not much of a surprise that I'm talking about yet another grey color today.


Where most greys are good for the fall and winter months, OPI's My Pointe Exactly is actually more suited for the warmer months - actually, even though we're at the tail end of spring around these parts, it would also be a really good spring color!  The reason I say that this is that it's not as opaque as the other greys I'm fond of.  Instead, it's a lighter, sheer grey that reminds one of a ballerina, which it was inspired by.


It's a lovely shade, and certainly buildable, but if you are one that will only wear opaque colors, this is not the one for you.  I'm not sure that I've ever gotten it to be completely opaque, though I don't suppose I've ever tried, either.  I rather like the gentle nature of a sheer polish during the summer!  What do you think, though?  Do you prefer light, pastel colors or bright colors?  What do you think about wearing a sheer grey this time of year?  Please do let me know in the comment section!

No comments :

Post a Comment