Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Nume Lustrum Curling Wand

Wow.  That's all I can say about this curling wand.  I've had it for quite some time, now, and though I should be used to how amazing it is, I don't believe that I am.  It's simply too incredible to get used to.  To begin with, it has five interchangeable barrels: three sizes of regular barrels (I like using the medium one best), a reverse one, and one...let's just call it by its correct name...pearl barrel.  We're too proper here to draw attention to the fact that the pearl barrel does look rather naughty.


The wand and barrels all come in a nice carrying case, so you don't have to worry about losing the barrels, and as far as functionality goes, it's really quite incredible.  It heats up very fast to 410°F, which is almost a little too hot for my taste, but it creates the same curls in half the time of my previous curling wand (a Remmington Pearl Ceramic wand).  Really, the only issues that I have with it is that first, it doesn't allow you to change the temperature of the wand, and second, the wand itself doesn't tell you how hot it is.  However, the benefits far outweigh these downsides, and I barely use any of my other curling wands anymore.


As I mentioned earlier, my favorite barrel to use is the mid-size barrel (25mm).  This is the one I use to style my hair in almost of all my YouTube videos where I have my hair curled (as well as in the picture above), and if I haven't used that particular barrel, I've likely used the larger one (32mm).  I don't use the others quite as much as those two, but I do intend on using the pearl one more now that the weather is getting warmer.  Rather than the classic romantic curls you can achieve with a regular barrel, the pearl one creates wild, more exotic curls, perfect for the season!

No comments :

Post a Comment