Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set

I believe I've mentioned before that my hands tend to get very dry, so every once in a while, I like to pamper them a little, whether it be through DIY treatments (I will try to write a post on my recipe sometime soon!), or through this set from Mary Kay which I was introduced to through a friend a few Christmases ago, and still absolutely adore!


I will mention quickly that this is not the original packaging for this set.  While the hand softener and hand cream are still in their original containers, the Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub is not.  Some of you may know that Joe and I own a Bengal cat named Cricket, and he is a very rambunctious little animal that likes knocking things over - like the original Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub.  Long story short, it broke, so I replaced it with this mercury glass soap dispenser I found at Target a while back.

I don't use this set extremely often, but when I do, I'm always absolutely amazed, and try to remind myself to use it more.  There really is an instant difference in my hands, and I will spend the rest of the day rubbing my hands together, simply because they feel that nice.  As you can see, it comes with three products: the Hand Softener which is used first, and preps your skin for exfoliation, the Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub which is my favorite of the three as it obliterates any dead skin lurking about, and the Hand Cream which locks moisture in, and keeps your hands nice and soft.


I personally have the Fragrance-free version, which does have a very light, clean scent, though it's by no means potent and fades very quickly.  I doing a bit more research, though, I've found that there is also a peach version that I think would be absolutely lovely.  In fact, I do believe that when this runs out, I will have to pick that scent up to try!

No comments :

Post a Comment