Saturday, June 21, 2014

June 20, 2014: Wooden Guest Book

Can you believe I've been vlogging almost an entire week now? I've been wanting to do this for ages, and I can't believe I'm finally letting you folks in to see just a bit of my life! True, I probably don't live the most interesting life in the world, but it's relaxing and comfortable - just the way I like it.



I'm clearly still learning the art of all of this, but I do think I'm getting a bit better, and today (err, yesterday?) I even caught my future father-in-law on film cutting some black walnut for Joe and I to use for our wedding guest book! It's absolutely gorgeous, and I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did! Also, if you're a bit behind on my blogs, I have set up a playlist for this month's vlogs, which you can see here, and while you're there, don't forget to subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment