Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Favorite Summer Nail Polishes

My goodness!  This month has been an absolute rush, and it's not quite over, yet!  June is always a rather busy month for me, what with Father's Day, Joe's birthday, my grandpa's birthday and my mom's birthday (I hope I'm not forgetting anything!), and this month I've also decided to really hop back on the internets wagon again, especially with my Beauty and Fashion channel, and my new Daily Vlogging (which you should check out, and subscribe to, by the way!).

 

But, I digress.  My schedule is not the topic of this post.  Instead, let's talk about nail polish!  I, like many of you, am rather obsessed with my little nail polish collection, so I simply had to share some of my favorites for summer with you!  Personally, I'm drawn to the pastel colors for the most part, but summer is also all about experimenting with brighter colors!  So, in this video, I've included a nice little mix of both!  I hope you enjoy it, and please take a moment to subscribe to my channel if you do!


Now for the specifics!  If you are interested in purchasing any of these lovely gems for yourself, I've included links to where you can get your hands on them!

OPI's Live, Love, Carnaval
OPI's Can't Find My Czechbook
Essie's Blanc
Revlon's White Hot Sun Candy
Ciate's Poppet
Ciate's Chinchilla

No comments :

Post a Comment