Monday, June 23, 2014

Cabled Keyhole Wrap

You've no idea how excited I've been to share June's sweater with you!  Well, technically, this is a simple wrap instead of a sweater, but when I saw the pattern on Vogue Knitting (I get almost all my patterns from Vogue Knitting), I fell in love with it, and simply had to make it.  I even knew exactly which yarn I wanted to use, which never happens!


Most of the time, I simply go through my yarn stash to find something I can use up, but it's really rather exciting when I can purchase new yarn for a specific project.  So, I'm sure now you're wondering what fiber I actually chose to make this lovely little wrap.  It's Lion Brand's Heartland yarn in Acadia, which is a really pretty creamy color, and super incredibly soft.  Oh yes, and it's machine washable and dryable, which is always a good thing.

The wrap itself is gorgeous, too!  I adore cabling on essentially any knit item (plus it keeps me entertained while knitting), so I love the fact this wrap stays closed via a cabled keyhole.  I truly love this sweater, and can't wait to wear it on evening summer walks with Joe - really, what could be more romantic?


As with most of my other sweaters, I do plan on putting together an outfit with this wrap, so please check back Friday to see what I've come up with!  Really, if you feel so inclined, you can certainly just follow this blog, so that you know every single time I post!

No comments :

Post a Comment