Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme

As I sit here, thinking about how to begin this post, it strikes me that you can probably already guess why I like this product a lot – especially if you’ve been with me for any length of time. First off, I love the scent, flavor, etc., of almond. So naturally, I would like something that calls itself almond scented. I adore the Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream, because I love how the milk in the moisturizer feels, and how instantaneously your skin feels better when it comes into contact with it. Hence, I love that this is almond milk. Finally, I’m always looking for a new moisturizer, lotion, hand crème, etc., so of course I would like an almond milk hand crème.


So, since it has basically won its way into my heart based on its name alone, am I as in love with it as I thought I would be when I picked it up? Oh, yes! It smells absolutely amazing, and works phenomenally. It is a bit greasier than I typically like my daytime hand crèmes to be, so it’s certainly not something I would keep with me at work, but it is such a nice, calming product to use when I want to pamper myself a bit.


The other nice thing about this particular hand crème is that it continues to moisturize your hands for quite a while after you use it. If I were to critique one aspect of this product, though, I would caution that it does not do well in heat. It tends to melt a bit, but every other bit is phenomenal, so it’s certainly worth it in my mind!

Comments