Best Tumbler Ever

It may seem a little weird to devote an entire post to a simple thermos, but I figured (rather selfishly, I might add) that this is my blog, and therefore, if I find something absolutely incredibly amazing, I should be able to talk about it for as long as I desire.  Therefore, allow me to introduce you to my fabulous little tumbler, which has been in my possession for only a few weeks.


This little beauty caught my eye immediately when I was at a store called Typo at the Mall of America, simply because it had a cute vintage picture of Minnie Mouse on it.  When I was little, I had a ton of Minnie Mouse things, including a lunch box and thermos when I was in kindergarten, so I suppose it's a little nostalgic for me to use it.  But then, when I picked it up, and looked inside (why I looked inside, I couldn't tell you), I found the most incredible invention ever.

There was a little tea infuser inside!  For loose leaf tea!  On the go!  Honestly, that one little feature took me from, "That's really cute, but we don't have room for it, and I don't need another mug" to, "I need this in my life forever" in about 0.005 seconds or so.  Needless to say, it came home with me.


After having it for a while, and using it, I've just fallen more in love with it.  It keeps drinks nice and hot for a long time, while still giving your hands that nice warming sensation a nice cup of coffee or tea does.  It's amazing, and I can't imagine my life without it.  Speaking of which, if I've caught your attention with this thermos, and you're interested in picking one up for yourself, I did find that they're available at Cotton On for $16.95.  I didn't see my Minnie Mouse one, but they do still have some fun designs!

Comments

Post a Comment