Friday, May 30, 2014

Vera Wang Princess

You know that perfume in your collection that is just so undeniably "you"?  Perhaps you wear it every day, or perhaps it's one that you reach for when you need that extra boost of confidence.  Well, today I'm going to tell you about mine: Vera Wang's Princess.  Although I wear it a lot on just an everyday basis, I absolutely must wear it when I need to feel a little more powerful.  It's almost like a nervous tick when I'm getting ready for a day that I know might be a little tougher - once my perfume has been applied, I am ready for the day, and can take on anything!


Its top notes are composed of water lily, apricot, mandarin, and apple, while its heart is made up of tiare flower, dark chocolate, guava, and tuberose, and its base is comprised of wood, vanilla, and amber.  From what I've read from other people about this scent, it seems that it's not uncommon for different people to pick out different notes more than others, so definitely try it out on your skin, and don't attempt purchasing it blindly - and I'm not saying this simply about this one perfume.  Always test a scent before purchasing!


To me, though, this is a very fruity scent with touches of vanilla and wood that are just heavenly, but I can't really smell the chocolate in it at all.  For those of you that have been around here long enough, you know that chocolate isn't exactly my favorite flavor in the world, so I'm quite alright with this.  Even though this is quite easily my favorite perfume, I am curious as to what your favorite perfume is, too!  Please do let me know what it is in the comment section!

No comments :

Post a Comment