Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil

I believe I mentioned this product - or at least showed it - in my last Haircare Routine video, but after a bit of hemming and hawing, I finally decided that this product deserved a blog post all its own.  First off, this is a drugstore product, which means it is quite nicely priced, and it works really well, to boot.


In fact, perhaps some of you are familiar with the CHI Silk Infusion?  Well, I actually like this Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil much, much better!  On my hair, the two products are very similar, and where the CHI Silk Infusion is $24.50, the Organix version is only about $8.00.  Clearly, there is no contest.  However, the deal does actually get even sweeter.

The Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco is a lighter, though similar texture, and comes in a spray bottle.  This is a huge deal, as the CHI Silk Infusion can get very messy.  If the bottle falls, it can leak all over (Cricket, our cat, has experimented with this, so I can attest to it), I've heard it's not very airplane-friendly, and it's just difficult to get off your hands in general.  However, the Organix version is much easier to work with, doesn't stay on your hands forever, and so far, it's even Cricket-proof.


I suppose in this post I'm essentially trying to say that if you loved the CHI Silk Infusion - and I must say, I do like the way it makes my hair look and feel - I would recommend trying out the Organix Argan Oil of Morocco.  It gives me very similar result, and with so many more benefits, how could one say no?

No comments :

Post a Comment