Monday, May 19, 2014

OPI's Sweet Heart

Maybe it's the birds in the trees, or the warm sun outside, or the fact that I've been obsessed with my new lace pink dress from Dailylook, but I've really started gravitating toward the light, pastel colors again!  Also, I've found that I'm also drawn to older shades, like OPI's Sweet Heart.  Like You Don't Know Jacques! (which I mentioned in an earlier post that you can see here), Sweet Heart is one of those shades that was quite popular a while back, but I hadn't really been too particularly interested in it.  Well, until now, that is.


Now, this super pale pink has wiggled its way in to being my favorite pink of the season - even beating out Essie's Fiji, which was my favorite last year!  To be honest, the two colors are really quite similar, but there is just something about OPI's formula that's pulling me back in.  Plus, this is such a shallow reason to love a nail color, but my OPI polishes really fit my d├ęcor much better than Essie.  Does anyone else judge a polish by how it will be displayed in their home?  Please tell me I'm not the only one vain enough to do this!


I believe I've mentioned this before, but personally, I think a nice, classic pink is a staple in anyone's nail polish collection, and I would love to know what your favorite is!  Please do let me know in the comment section!

1 comment :

  1. So pretty! I love nudes for any season haha! That one has to be one of my favorites as well!
    xoxo
    adela;
    adelabella1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete