Thursday, May 29, 2014

May Favorites 2014

I can't believe we've already reached the end of May!  Of course, even more unbelievable is the fact that in only four months, I will go from being Miss to Mrs.!  Eep!  It just seems so odd!  Today, however, I'm not talking about weddings or anything like that.  Instead, I'm sharing with you some of my May Favorites!



There is a very good chance that you've seen most of the items I talk about in this video, as I've already talked about most of them individually here on my blog - my little obsessions as of late, if you will!  However, I did add in a few little surprises, so even if you've already read all this month's posts, you still won't be completely bored!  I hope you enjoy, and make sure to subscribe to my channel and follow me here so you don't miss anything!

No comments :

Post a Comment