I'm Back on YouTube!

At least thus far into my internet life, it seems I have a difficult time keeping up both my blog and YouTube channel, but I've decided that since I've been doing so well updating my blog, it was time to try to balance both yet again.  Perhaps now that I'm a bit older, I have better time management skills.  We shall see.


So, today I've uploaded my first video in a rather long time - I'm embarrassed to say how long, actually.  If you're truly curious, you can look that up yourself!  In this video, I shall be telling you lovely people about where on earth I've been, what I've been up to, and then answering some of your questions!

 

If you like it, please do me a favor, and subscribe to my channel!  Also, if you would like to ask me a question, whether it be advice or random, please leave me a comment or tweet me @meganandpearls, using the hashtag, #pearltalks!

Comments