Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bezel Box Unboxing

Is anyone else as excited as I am that my second video in who knows how long is up?  I've seriously missed filming so much, so I'm completely thrilled to be sharing another video with you!  I was fortunate enough to have received a Bezel Box recently for consideration, and thought I would let you open it with me!


Bezel Box is an online subscription service, similar to Birchbox or Glossybox, but rather than beauty products, it specializes in trendy jewelry pieces!  As I'm sure you've already noticed from the picture above, and the thumbnail of this video, these pieces are very bright, which is not something I typically go for, but the wonderful thing about brightly colored jewelry is that they just add that pop of color to pastel or dark outfits that really make them stand out!  Plus, it's a good way to get into these fun, summer colors!

Bezel Box offers two different types of boxes: there's the Bezel Box subscription, which offers you 4-5 pieces of jewelry for $29.97 per month on a monthly, 3-month, 6-month, and year plan, and there's also a Mini Bezel Box that offers you 2 pieces of jewelry for $19.97 per month.  The pieces themselves are very lightweight, but durable, and definitely worth the price per piece!  Plus, they are lead and nickel free!



I mention in this video that I was a bit hesitant about how brightly colored this jewelry was, but the great thing about boxes like these is that they help you branch out your style a bit, in ways that you may not if you were to go out and purchase some of these items on your own - I know I'm not very brave when I'm picking out my own things!  I'm really excited to start wearing these guys, but I'd love to know what you think!  Please do leave me a comment below!

*This box was sent to me for consideration, however, all opinions are my own.

2 comments :

  1. I am really loving those colors! Like you said they can add a pop of brightness to a more subtle outfit like a pastel. I think the colors really suit you too! You should go for more brights :)

    xoxo, Adela
    adelabella1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're so sweet! I certainly plan to incorporate them more this summer!

      Delete