Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Nume Hydro Punch Hydrating Hair Mask

After having tried several hair masks, including some of the Organix ones, L'Oreal ones, and the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, I can safely say that the Nume Hydro Punch Hydrating Hair Mask is by far my favorite.  In fact, I'm only about 2/3 through my little tub, and it's become such a fundamental part of my hair routine that I'm already planning on repurchasing it.  This is a big deal, as I very rarely repurchase the same shampoo or conditioner!


This one leaves my hair feeling so nice and soft, and so silky, though!  I especially like washing my hair immediately when I get into the shower (I've been using Bumble and Bumble's Thickening Shampoo), then applying the Nume Hydrating Mask, and adding a shower cap to my head, to lock in everything while I finish showering.  Then right before I get out, I'll rinse the mask out of my hair, using cold water as I hear this is better on your locks, which leaves my hair feeling absolutely lovely.  It really is fabulous.


Though this may sound a bit weird, the texture slightly reminds me of cottage cheese, but I quite like it, as it's not too runny, and actually sticks to your hair quite well, rather than falling off directly into the drain - at least some of you have had to deal with this problem, right?  I do hope it's not just me.  Really, the one issue that I have with this product is that its scent is not my favorite.  It's not repulsive by any means, and I'm not sure I can even quite describe it - it's just not my favorite scent.  I do love the mask, though, and if any of you can describe what this product smells like, please do let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment