Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Neutrogena Fast Absorbing Hand Cream

Some of you may know that I've been working in an office environment for a while now, and I have to say, I have had the driest hands in my entire life, simply because of that job.  So, naturally, to save my hands, I had to go on the hunt for the perfect hand cream.


For me, the perfect hand cream had to be a number of things.  For example, it had to be easily accessible in case I ran out, which meant it had to be from the drugstore.  It also had to hydrate my hands well, and quickly, without being greasy, and ideally, it would have no scent, so as not to bother my co-workers.

This hand cream fulfills almost all of these qualifications, and therefore, I have purchased two containers of it - one for while I am at work, and one for at home, simply because it is that good.  My one little stipulation is that it has the slightest hint of a sunscreen-like scent to it, but it is very, very subtle.  In fact, that's really the only qualification I can think of that this hand cream does not meet, and the scent is so subtle, that I think I can safely say that this is, indeed, my perfect hand cream.


If any of you are working in an office environment, and are thinking of picking this up for yourself, please be careful!  There is another hand cream out there that looks very similar to this one, but it is much greasier, and I personally don't want to be responsible for my hands making reports and documents transparent!

No comments :

Post a Comment