Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl

I am a sucker for wine scented, flavored, colored, anything.  So, when I was in Sephora a while ago, and noticed that the Marc Jacobs lip glosses smelled like a lovely mixture of wine and champagne, you know I was all over it.  They are a little pricey at $28 a gloss, which is why I only got one, but I must say that I really do love the one I picked up.


I got one of the Sheer glosses called Kissability (No. 302), but don't let the title 'Sheer' fool you.  I didn't actually swatch the 'Full' or opaque glosses, but the Sheer ones still give a nice wash of color to your lips, and the color is amazing!  It's a nice muted pink, that's described as a shimmering lilac pink, with some gold shimmer to it that doesn't show up much once applied, but still gives a nice plumping effect to your kisser.


The formula is nice and smooth, so it goes on easily, and doesn't feel tacky or anything.  It's just an all-around lovely lip gloss, and I've been wearing it at least a little while every single day since I got it!  I would definitely recommend at the very least swatching this beauty if you have a chance - you simply have to see how amazing it is for yourself!

No comments :

Post a Comment