Made in Minnesota

So, I finally decided to do my very first, full on Outfit of the Day style post on this blog, and of course, it has to be one of the most "Minnesotan" outfits I have in my closet (and believe me, there are quite a few!).


This outfit is mostly comprised of this really pretty sweater dress that I made all by myself!  I love sweater dresses, and have recently decided that I need to make a sweater or something similar every month this year - I'll have to play catch up since it's already April, of course!  They're just so cozy, and considering we had snow again today, still practical.  

Keeping the cold weather in mind (I'm so jealous of you guys in warmer climates right now!), I decided I might as well just bundle up with this outfit, so I added one of my favorite scarves, and a few accessories!


I love how comfy and cute this outfit not only looks, but also how it feels!  What do you guys think?  Oh yes, and for those of you wondering, these pictures were taken while we were making wild rice soup, which is an amazing dinner!

The Details
Sweater Dress: handmade
Belt: Maurice's
Tights: Target
Scarf: Walmart
Earrings: Unknown
Bracelet: J. Crew
Boots: JustFab

Comments