La Croix Has Invaded Our House

We have some friends (that live in Fargo, I might add - thanks to the Coen Brothers, I imagine some of you know where that is!), who I think it's safe to say are rather obsessed with La Croix water - a sparkling, 0 calorie, naturally flavored water beverage, and have gotten Joe and I hooked on it, too.


As for me, I think it's a good way to quit drinking sodas (...which I'm doing, yet again.  Even though I realize how unhealthy and acidic it is, it tastes so good!).  Drinking a can of La Croix still gives you that pleasant, carbonated feeling, feeds your sweet tooth, and doesn't have any calories to go along with it!  A simple can of Coca Cola is already 140 calories, and don't get me started on how sugary it is!  That's why I don't want to drink it!  Joe has his own, separate reasons, but as this is my blog, we don't have to get into them.

If you are new to La Croix, I would recommend checking out their Cran-Raspberry flavor.  That's the one that most people I've talked to like best.  However, if you're looking for something a little different, I would also recommend my personal favorite, the Coconut one.  It tastes like a guilt-free Pina Colada!


Have you tried La Croix water before?  What is your opinion of it?

Comments