Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Tarte Brazilliance Self Tanner Review


 If you haven't figured it out by now, I live in Minnesota, where pale skin is rampant, and it's almost too much work to even bother with a self tanner.  But recently, a friend of mine mentioned that she loved the Tarte Brazilliance Self Tanner, and let me just quick say that I was really surprised that her tan wasn't real!  It looks positively flawless on her, so naturally, I had to try it out myself.

The result:  It's absolutely amazing!  First of all, the application is really very easy, because the product itself is rather dark, which not only gives you an instant tan, but it also shows you spots you may have missed, thereby preventing streaks.  It gives you a very nice, natural color, that develops quickly and also acts as a nice moisturizer, but that's not even my favorite part!  

It doesn't have that 'fake tan' scent like a lot of self tanners.  I'm not really sure how to describe the scent other than it's a very fruity sweet scent, that is very different from my typical bakery scents and florals, but it is definitely better than the alternative, and is still a scent I think most people would enjoy!  I've honestly not found a tanner that smells better than this one!

The one or two downsides that I do see from this tanner is that first, it does take quite a while to apply, at least for me.  The color is so dark at first, that I am extra careful that there aren't any streaks or anything, which ends up taking a little longer.  Also, the color doesn't last on your skin an incredibly long time.  Really, just a couple days after applying, you have to apply again.  This isn't a huge deal, though, as it is the same thing with most tanners.

That being said, I really do love this tanner, and I can't really see myself going to another one any time soon.  It just works so well, and the scent is so much better than others I've used.  If you haven't done it, yet, please check this tanner out!  It really is incredible!

No comments :

Post a Comment