Monday, January 20, 2014

Palmer's Cocoa Butter


If you happened to see my recent video about my Top Ten Drugstore Products, then you may remember that toward the end of that video I mentioned that a friend of mine from work had introduced me to a new body lotion that I have fallen in love with, and today I wanted to tell you what it was!  As I'm sure you've deduced from both the title of this post and the picture in it, the lotion is called  Palmer's Cocoa Butter.  

It's an incredibly hydrating lotion that really softens your skin, and even helps pesky dry spots like the bottoms of your feet and your elbows - I know I can't be the only one with this issue, right?  It smells amazing, but not as much like cocoa butter as I thought it would.  I actually think it smells a lot more like hazelnut or Nutella.  Surprise!  I like something that smells like a bakery!  Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you guys the best part!  This little beauty is from the drugstore for about $5-$6.  So, not only is it effective and smells amazing, it's also cheap!  What could be better, right?

No comments :

Post a Comment