L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Review


If you saw my What's in My Travel Makeup Bag video, you may have noticed that I recently switched foundations.  So, I decided I should finally review my previous foundation, the L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder.  It is a light coverage foundation that has quite possibly the coolest texture I've ever felt.  As the name implies, it is a liquid foundation that, once applied, transforms so that it has a powder consistency instead.  It is truly the weirdest thing, but in a good way.  Really, if I were to base my entire opinion of this foundation on texture and packaging alone, I would be absolutely in love and recommend it wholeheartedly!

However, I just wouldn't feel right if I were to leave out the fact that this can be a very messy foundation, too.  Even after shaking it up quite a bit, and applying only a little at a time with your fingers, it still has a tendency to get all over the place.  It's not a bad foundation by any means, and I would really tend toward saying that it is a good drugstore foundation.  But, if its liquid stage were just a little thicker, it would be an amazing foundation!

Comments