Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Game Obsession: Disney's Hidden Worlds


I suppose you could say that I'm one of those girly gamers - I like the cuter ones that maybe don't take as much thought, like Tiny Tower, Bubble Spinner, the old school Mario, Pokemon, and the Harvest Moon games (don't get me started on Harvest Moon...that was a serious addiction for a while!).  But, I recently discovered a game that combines both my love of these fun, cute, little games, and Disney - who doesn't love Disney, right?

Basically, it's a Hidden Object game where this villain goes and tries to destroy different stories like Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Aladdin, and others.  Your job is to go through the stories and find different objects to save each of the stories.  Pretty simple, right?  Personally, that's what I love about it - it's not too difficult, and if I have a little downtime, I can do a couple hidden object games, and not get sucked in to a complicated story line!

From what I can tell, it's available on the App Store, iTunes, and as a Facebook game, but there are pro's and con's as far as playing on each device.  Personally, I don't have an iPhone or anything, so I can't say a whole lot about that, but in the Android phone version, if you level up, nothing really seems to change other than you get an 'energy refill' (energy is needed to play the game).  However, if you go to the computer side of it, the energy meter reflects that of your current level, and the game play really isn't much different.  As for tablets, I have an iPad mini, and the game really doesn't load on that at all. I'm not sure why that would be, but I'm hoping it's just a newer game that has some kinks that still need to be worked out.

Other than some slight inconveniences, I still absolutely love the game, and would most certainly recommend trying it out!  Also, if you'd like to play with me, my ID is megpearls!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments :

Post a Comment