Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Mani: Ringing in the New Year!


Is there a better time to wear glitter nail polish than New Year's Eve?  I think not.  Sure, you may start bringing out the sparkle for Christmas, but let's face it, the New Year is the time for glitz and glamour.  That's why I decided to sport a black tie-inspired manicure for the occasion, and I loved how it turned out so much that I had to share it with you! (By the way, you may have spotted this manicure already in My Hair Routine video!)

It's really a very simple manicure.  I just started with L'Oreal Greycian Goddess on both ring fingers, then painted the rest in Essie's Licorice.  I added just a little French tip on my ring fingers with Essie's Beyond Cozy, then finished it up by haphazardly placing Essie's Set in Stones at the tips of all my nails, and I was done!  I love keeping things simple while still making a big impact!

No comments :

Post a Comment